Customizing Form Templates
The form builder is used to create all Form Templates for all modules in your Incident Management account. You can use the form builder to add new sections and new fields to your templates. See the field types article when selecting the desired outcome of the field selected.
ℹ️ NOTE: It is not possible to create form templates from the mobile app.
🔑 ACCESS LEVEL: Account Owner
To add a new section to a template form:
- Go to the Admin Area
- Expand Templates
- Select the orange edit icon next to the template you want to update
- Scroll to the area on the template form you want to add a section
- Click + Add section
- If you want to give that section a heading, type it into the black bar
- Alternatively, you can leave this blank and it will appear as a page break in your form
- New fields can be created in all directions by selecting the orange + icon where you wish to place the new field
- Add hints to fields by clicking on the Hint (Optional) part of a field and key in the hint
- Select the Field Type from the dropdown
- Continue this process until you have added all of the desired sections and fields
- Click Save at the bottom of the page
ℹ️ NOTE: To rearrange your form layout, use the four arrow icons to drag and drop fields to new locations.