Linking Table Field Contents to a Module
You can populate a table field with the contents of a Status Board, Task Board, Personnel or Roles. Once configured, all you need to do is hit the refresh button on the table field and it will populate the fields within the table.
⚠️ ATTENTION: The module linked to the table must be pre-defined in the Admin Area when designing the form and creating the field. If you do not already have a table field added to one of your templates, you will need to add one in.
Linking a table field to a module
ℹ️ NOTE: Any fields added to the table must match the field type of the field you want to map it to.
🔑 ACCESS LEVEL: Account Owner
- Go to the Admin Area
- Expand Templates
- Select the module that has the table, such as Forms for example
- Click into the form containing the table field or click on New form template to create a new form and add a table field
- To link the table to a module click the ⋮ more options menu
- Select Link table to module
- Select the module you wish to link the table to, the table will be populated with data from this module
- You can add your own fields to the table and map them to fields on the linked module by selecting < No Mapping >
- Or you can import fields from the linked module by selecting the orange Import Field icon
Populating the table field
⚠️ ATTENTION: Pressing the refresh icon overwrite the table with the module contents again
To populate the table with data from the linked module:
- Access the open Channel
- Navigate to the module that has the table
- Select the Refresh icon and the system will populate the table with contents from the module you have linked it to