Including Collections in a Play
Within Incident Management, it is possible to create and store pre-loaded content in Collections. This content can be added to a play so that it is available when you start a new event or incident.
🔑 ACCESS LEVEL: Account Owner or Editor
For example, to add a team and the respective roles to your play follow the steps below:
- Go to the Admin Area
- Expand Plays
- Select Plays
- Click the orange edit icon on the play you wish to configure
- Click Select items next to the Personnel & Roles module
- Now all teams and roles that you have created in collections are available for you to add
- Simply tick the box next to the team(s) you want to include in the play
- Click on the > arrow icon to move them across to the right hand column
- Click Accept
- Click Save at the bottom of the page
ℹ️ NOTE: You can select also assign an individual personnel member to a role. Select an individual from the Assign personnel drop down menu to pre-assign this role to that person. Whenever this play is selected when opening a new channel, the role will already be assigned to the individual in the Roles module in your channel.
ℹ️ NOTE: The checkbox 'Import all remaining personnel into the ____ team' means all personnel that were not assigned a Role in the play will be imported in the specified team. This will cause all personnel from your collections to be imported into the channel. Do not tick this if you do not want all personnel to have access to any channel that is started by selecting this play.
Pre-loading Content in Plays
You can continue pre-load content that has been added to collections for all of the modules shown below. To add the content to your play, simply click the Select items button next to the module name and repeat the steps above.
Here is a list of the modules you can turn on or off within a play and the data you can have available:
- Personnel & Roles: You can select which teams and roles are switched on. You can also automate which personnel member is assigned to which role.
- Map Annotations: You can select what map layers you want turned on.
- Forms: You can choose what forms you want available in your play.
- Weather: This module can be turned on or off.
- Library: You can add documents to the library from Collections.
- Status Boards: You can select the data you want available from Collections.
- Task Boards: You can choose which task lists you want available.