Filtering Items in the Log
In the logs module, you are able to filter the log posts to display only posts relating to a particular Status Board, roles or Task Board or an item from those modules.
ℹ️ NOTE: It is not possible to filter the log in the mobile app.
Filter in Updates Module
To do this:
- Access the open Channel
- Go to Logs
- Click the Filter icon
Select your Status Board, Roles or Task Board from the drop down menu
- If doing this for roles, you will need to type in the name of the team or role to the filter box
- If you want to filter it to posts relating to a specific task or specific status board, you would start typing the name of the task or status board item in the search box and select it from the drop down menu
- Click Apply
Filter Log in Applicable Module
You can also filter the log from the roles, task boards or status board directly.
To do this:
- Access the open channel
- Go to Roles, or other applicable module
- Click on the Speech Bubble icon to open the module log
- You will see all log posts against all roles
- Double click into any of the roles to filter
- The log will display only posts related to that role
Filtering Log to a Status Board
Filtering Log to a Task