Shutting Down a Channel
At the end of an event or incident you will 'Shutdown' a channel by pressing the power button on it.
ℹ️ NOTE: It is not possible to shut-down a channel in the mobile app.
To shutdown an incident channel:
- Access the the main page in the Incident Management account
- Click on the Power icon next to the channel you wish to shut down
This will open a dialog screen with a prompt to select an option:
- Create a new activity report - This will create a draft activity in our Incident Reporting product. If you have syncing between Incident Management and Incident Reporting set up, this will be the only option available to you.
- Generate a downloadable archive - This will create a single .zip file for you to download to your local computer or store on your corporate network before deleting the original (see Export Settings).
- Delete data, do not save - If you were only testing and do not want a copy retained.
- Decide later - We'll move it to the archived section of the list.