Adding an Equipment Location
Equipment locations help you isolate your equipment cache into specific storage locations. They should be permanent, non-movable locations such as a warehouse or vehicle bay; not gear bags or vehicles.
Members with Equipment Basic to access equipment management can filter equipment by location and create printable lists of equipment on a per-site basis.
🔑 ACCESS LEVEL: Owner, Editor and Member+ with Equipment Editor
To create a location to store your equipment:
- Go to Logistics > Equipment
- Select the Locations tab
- Click Add Location
- Give your location a title such as Storage Room A / Vehicle Bay / Training Building / Warehouse D
- You can add your location to a bundle to group storage areas together, for example Building A
- You can add a 'Description' to your equipment, such as notes, requirements, project details, or deployment contact details
- Click Select On Map if you want to pin the equipment location to the map
- Click Save Changes