Setting a Qualification Expectation for a Group
Groups are an easy way to organize members of your team for easier communication and administration. To increase the functionality of your groups, you can set expectations for all members of a group to hold a specific Qualification or multiple qualifications. E.g. All drivers are required to hold “Driving License (C)” or all hazmat technicians are required to hold "Hazardous Materials Technician Certification."
ℹ️ NOTE: You can also set expectations against your members individually. Scroll to the bottom of the Expectations page and you will able to do this.
⚠️ ATTENTION: You cannot set expectations on the Qualifications under the K9 or Handler tabs.
🔑 ACCESS LEVEL: Owner or Editor
To set a qualification expectation:
- Go to Planning > Qualifications
- Select either the Members, Handlers or K9 tab
- Select the qualification you want to assign to a group
- Click Expectations on the right hand side of the page
- Select the group or groups you wish to assign the qualification to
- Click Save Changes