Configuring Equipment Settings
🔑 ACCESS LEVEL: Owner
To configure equipment settings:
- Go to Team Settings
- Under Equipment select Equipment Settings
- Here you can turn on or off certain modules within Equipment Management
- You can also make additional setting changes (see the below list for more details on each setting)
- Click Save Changes
- Auto-Unserviceable: If this is set to On and an item of equipment expires, the item will automatically change status to be out of service.
- Show in Lists: Tick the boxes if you want this information displayed in the list view.
- Barcode Type: Here you can select the barcode type you wish to use.
- Activity Usage: Enable this to include nested items by default in your activities. This can always be toggled off for individual activities under the equipment tab.
- Remind Before Expiry: Set the default number of days before warning notifications are set on expiring items of equipment. Warnings can also be set on individual items.
- Labels: You can change the labels that appear in your account.