Bulk Import Members from a Spreadsheet
🔑 ACCESS LEVEL: Owner or Editor
⚠️ ATTENTION: Make sure all your rows match our sample, including date format DD/MM/YYYY.
You have the ability to bulk-add members by uploading a spreadsheet. Spreadsheet files should be exported to CSV format from your spreadsheet software before upload.
To download the template and then import the spreadsheet with member details:
- Go to the User icon in the top right hand corner
- Click on Access Control
- Click the Add Members button
- Click Upload Spreadsheet
- Download the Bulk-Upload Template
- Once you've filled in the Bulk-Upload Template, go back to this screen
- Upload your CSV file
- You can review the data before importing
- Once you are happy click Import All Members
- Now that your members have been added you will need to grant them access
💡 TIP: If you plan on importing data into custom fields, the custom fields must be created before doing the import. You also need to make sure that the name of the spreadsheet column you are importing data from is an exact match to the name of the custom field.